Pest & Disease Control
Protect roses against blackspot, mildew & pests with one easy spray.
Rose Pro RTU is a dual action spray for use on roses and ornamentals in the garden. This product is greatly used for vegetable growing, flower gardens and indoor pot plants.
Rose Pro works in 2 ways; it provides systemic control of fungal diseases for more effective, long term control and also kills insects by contact and stomach action. This product is classified as non-hazardous (according to the criteria of NOHSC).
Rose Pro is a high quality, modern product using the latest technology of active constituents for excellent home garden protection. For the best response and control, do not apply product if rain is expected within 24 hours or when shade temperatures are near 30° C or higher, or when plants are suffering from moisture stress.
NOTE: This product is NOT suitable to use on edible plants.
0.1g/Lt Tau-Fluvalinate, 0.05g/Lt Myclobutanil
- Systemic control of fungal diseases; black spot, powdery mildew & rust.
- Broad range of target insects - aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm, two-spotted mite, and whitefly.
- Controls insects via contact and stomach action.
- In a convenient RTU (Ready to use) spray bottle. No mixing required.
- Fast and effective insect and disease control.
- It is important to apply as per directions for effective control.
- Available Size: 1 litre RTU