Composts are very high in nutrient value and when freshly composted, may emit a strong, sweet earthy aroma. This aroma is natural and over time naturally decreases as the product matures.
Due to the current very high demand for these products some of our compost products are not being stored or matured enough for the smell to decrease before sold. Earthy, manure aromas are not an indicator of performance and Searles products are fully composted, meeting our rigorist testing standards for high nutrient content and exceptional product performance. All batches are tested before being packaged and available for market.
When using compost in the garden, we always recommend blending one half compost to existing soil for the best result.
Searles composts, mushroom compost and manure aroma.
- Promotes healthy growth in foliage plants, flowers, vegetables, fruit, shrubs & trees.
- Excellent soil conditioner.
- Helps retain soil moisture and nutrients to assist in plant growth.
- Boosted with fish & seaweed.
- Encourages microbial and earthworm activity.
- Contains clay breaker to help break up and aerate heavy clay soils.
- Helps build up deficient, sandy soils.
- Adds valuable long life humus to the soil, activating greater plant health.
- Contains vermicast worm castings.
- Certified 100% Organic.
- Packaging for all sizes may be recycled via REDcycle.Click here for more information about RedCycle
- Available sizes: 30 litres and 50 litres.