Searles Garden Soil 30Lt
Excellent soil condtioner & general planting mix.
- Certified to AS 4419 for Organic Soil.
- BFA Certified organic to recognised Australian and worldwide organic standards.
- Promotes plant, flower and vegetable growth.
- Excellent soil conditioner.
- Contains organic manure plus Real Organic Compost.
- Helps retain soil moisture and nutrients to assist in plant growth.
- pH balanced between 6.0-7.5 units.
- Encourages microbial and earthworm activity.
- Helps break up and aerate heavy clay soils.
- Helps build up deficient sandy soils.
- Adds valuable long life humus to the soil, stimulating greater plant health.
- Available size: 30 litres.
Searles Garden Soil Mix is an excellent blend of composted ingredients including real organic compost, organic animal manures, rainforest mulch and leaf mould, washed river sand and high quality loam. The end product is ready to use in garden beds and landscaping jobs, for building up existing gardens beds, breaking up heavy clay soils or improving sandy, deficient soils and very importantly, adding valuable humus.
Searles Garden Soil Mix has very good moisture holding capacity, making it very suitable for our climate. It also contains a rich source of essential nutrients, trace elements and provides storage of nutrients for strong plant growth and development.
Searles Garden Soil Mix assists plant growth and makes gardening easier and more successful in many ways. It releases nutrients for instant plant growth and also provides a storehouse of reserve available nutrients for prolonged plant health and growth. During its special composting processes, humus and humic colloids are formed, as well as humic acids and humins, which all combine to increase plant health.