Searles Azalea & Camellia Mix 30Lt
Ideal for acid loving plants in gardens & pots. A rich blend, boosted with 9 month fertiliser for brilliant blooms and excellent long term results.
Excellent acidic mix suited for Azaleas, Camellias, Gardenias, Daphne, Ericas, Rhododendrons, Philodendrons, Blueberries and other acid loving plants.
One of the most important aspects of acid loving plants is the availability of iron to the plant. Generally, iron is most available in acidic conditions, hence they are known as acid loving plants.
Searles Azalea, Camellia & Gardenia Specialty Mix contains chelated iron, which is readily available to plants at both low and high pH. This caters for many different scenarios such as, alkaline water applied to pot plants, and fertilisers applied after planting which may raise the pH after potting. In both situations, Searles Azalea, Camellia & Gardenia Specialty Mix boosts healthy growth from our advanced composting process and the included chelated iron which is readily available to the plant
- Certified premium grade AS 3743 for acidic mix.
- pH balanced between 4.8 to 5.8 units.
- Contains Robust® Controlled Release Fertiliser.
- Contains Penetraide® Re-Wetting Granules and Water Crystals.
- Contains Peat Moss plus Premium Organic Compost.
- Contains Zeolite, Trace Elements and extra iron for deep leaf greening.
- Excellent water retention properties plus essential drainage qualities.
- Available size: 10 litres and 30 litres.