Searles Robust Native Plants Fertiliser 500g
Specifically formulated to grow healthy Australian natives. Feeds plants for up to 6 months.
Robust® Native Plant is scientifically developed to deliver an instant boost plus continued feeding, promoting strong & healthy growth. Specifically formulated for Australian native plants such as grevilleas, callistemons, banksias, eucalypts, acacias, lilly pillys, hakeas, melaleucas and proteaceae plants.
Controlled release fertiliser + instant plant food & trace elements providing 6 months feeding. A handy measuring cup is included for accurate applications and no more guess work. One application feeds for up to 6 months, for all native and phosphorus sensitive plants.
- NPK: 16: 0.85 : 7.5
- Premium quality-controlled release fertiliser.
- Plus added instant plant food.
- Contains trace elements and minerals.
- Contains Chelated Iron (Fe).
- Instant and controlled feeding for up to 6 months.
- No Chlorides.
- Provides essential nutrition for strong, robust plant growth.
- Suitable for Australian native plants such as grevilleas, callistemons, banksias, eucalypts, acacias, lilly pillys, hakeas, melaleucas and proteaceae plants.
- Suitable for all native and phosphorus sensitive plants, trees and shrubs grown in pots as well as in the garden.
- Recyclable 500g container - polypropylene, recycling symbol number 5 (number not stamped on container)
A One application feeds for up to 6 months.
- Available sizes: 500g & 25kg bag