Searles Mancozeb Plus 200g
For control of various fungal diseases on some fruit & veg, ornamentals & lawns in the home garden.
- Contains both Mancozeb and Wettable Sulphur.
- Suitable for most fruit & vegetables, including ornamental flowers.
- Controls a broad range of 16 common fungal & bacterial diseases including: anthracose, powdery mildew, dollar spot and damping off.
- 200g makes up to 40 litres of fungicide spray.
- For more effective application, add Spredmax® when applying.
- It is particularly effective against shot hole, blossom blight, bitter rot and brown rot to name a few.
- Available Size: 200g
Active Constituents: 549g/kg Sulphur (S) present as Wettable Sulphur.
Searles Mancozeb Plus is a professional grade fungicide combining the benefits of both Mancozeb and Wettable Sulphur. Searles Mancozeb Plus will provide protection against leaf diseases in a wide number of plant species with the added benefits of Wettable Sulphur. The sulphur of Wettable Sulphur acts as a spore killer. Spores accumulate sulphur which interfere with important processes in fungal spores.