Searles Copper Oxychloride 200g
For the control of fungal & bacterial diseases on fruit, vegies & ornamentals in the home garden.
Searles Copper Oxychloride is an effective broad-spectrum protectant fungicide with low risk of resistance development, due to the copper mechanisms of multiple action. Copper is actively accumulated in the fungal spores, inhibiting germination, even at very low concentrations.
It is particularly effective against blight, scab, freckle, and bacterial speck to name a few.
500g/kg Copper (Cu) present as Copper Oxychloride
- Suitable for most fruit, vegetables, and ornamental flowers & shrubs.
- Controls a broad range of 20 common fungal & bacterial diseases including: bacterial canker, leaf curl, sooty blotch, melanose, early & late blight.
- 200g makes up to 100 litre of fungicide spray.
- For more effective application, add Spredmax® when applying.
- Always be sure to read the full label and follow all directions.
- Available Size: 200g