Searles 5IN1 Organic Fertiliser 30Lt
Organic goodness to grow the healthiest vegies, flowers, fruit and lawns.
Used and recommended by champion growers, including rose growers.
(Endorsed by The QLD Rose Society)
- Promotes strong healthy plant growth.
- Promotes healthy vegetables.
- Promotes better flowering.
- BFA Certified fully organic to Australian and worldwide organic standards.
- Natural organic garden fertiliser.
- Retains soil moisture, keeping the root system cool, which also saves water and watering time.
- Reduces temperature fluctuations around the root system, maintaining a healthier environment for plant growth.
- Adds a long life humus build up to the soil, encouraging microbial and earthworm activity.
- Contains organic slow release blood and bone.
- Contains Zeolite for greater fertiliser efficiency.
- NPK 2 : 0.4 : 2.1
- Available sizes: 30 litres, 50 litres and 65 litres.
5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is a brilliant organic plant food containing Cow, Fowl and Sheep Manures, Mushroom Compost, Zeolite, Blood & Bone, hoof and horn plus added Trace Elements and Minerals. Mix one part 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser to three parts existing soil to enrich the soil and provide long term organic nutrients to plants. Flowers and vegetables respond extremely well to this product.
Because 5IN1® Organic Fertiliser is in an organic form, when organic fertilisers are subsequently applied, the existing humus and organic material store the new nutrients resulting in a 'slow release' effect. Chemcial fertilisers have a tendency to leach away very quickly.
- Available in Dig in, Pellets, Liquid Concentrate and Hose-On forms.