Searles Rose Pro 200ml
Protects roses with this all in one concentrate to control aphids, blackspot, mildew & thrips.
Rose ProTM Black Spot and Insect Killer is now available in concentrated form so it goes further and saves you money. This high quality, modern product uses the latest technology of active constituents to defend plants from insect and disease attack. It gives systemic control of common fungal diseases that plague rose and ornamental plants such as black spot, powdery mildew, and rust.
It has a broad range of target insects including aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm, two spotted mite and whitefly by contact spraying or through stomach action.
Rose ProTM concentrate must be diluted in water before use and sprayed onto the foliage of the plant. Insect pests are best sprayed directly for effective control - simply spraying the leaf is unlikely to control many insect pests.
For maximum effectiveness, do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours, if temperatures are exceeding 30° C or if plants are suffering from moisture stress. This product is classified as non-hazardous according to criteria of NOHSC.
9.6g/Lt Tau-Fluvalinate, 4.4g/Lt Myclobutanil
- Systemic control of fungal diseases; black spot, powdery mildew & rust.
- Broad range of target insects - aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm, two-spotted mite and whitefly.
- Controls insects via contact and stomach action.
- Fast and effective insect and disease control.
- It is important to apply only as directed for effective control.
- Available size in concentrate form: 200ml.